Tuesday, December 27, 2011

knocked up!

The Husband and I been trying since June this year, on our first try, I was sure I had a great chance of conceiving cause I've been taking my BBT for a few months and was able to work out the ovulation date. I did 4 tests that months. Each time, I eagerly wait for the test but all negative, and because I was so obsessed about it, it caused Major delay in my period.

After that, I decided not to worry about ovulation date and just do whatever.

I was sick for few weeks in September, and didn't eat too well during those times. I got my appetite back when I finally recovered, and boy was I hungry. ALL the time. So on 7 October. I was still hungry after a huge lunch. Something in me suggested I go and get a pregnancy test, but wasn't really expecting a positive result, but thought I'd do it just to rule this out. I even brought a 3 in 1 pack as it works out to be cheaper and I can use it next month.

I went back to work, got myself some Kit Kat and a diet coke as my afternoon snack. Half way through the snack, I was ready to pee on a stick. I did the test at work, took my bag in the ladies room (didn't want people to see the test) and still didn't expect a positive result. I put the test aside and started to clean out the test wrapper from my bag, all just took less than a minute, I turn around, look at the test and thought I had double vision cause there was TWO LINES! I looked closely, and its definitely positive!!!!!! I took a picture of the test result and send it to The Husband. Got back to my desk, chuck the rest of the diet coke, and changed my heels into flats.

The Husband called me few mintues later and asked "What does that mean?!" haha, it means you're gonna have a grumpy wife and lots of sleepness nights ahead dear. ;)

I'm currently 18 weeks. Since finding out that I am expecting, I've been wanting to do posts to keep track of my pregnancy, but haven't really had the energy to do so in the first trimester thanks to morning (all day) sickness, tiredness and sleepiness.

Next post, I'll do a summary of the first trimester.

Life will never be the same again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment