Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pix ♥

I've recently taken a great interest in photography, mainly because the boyfriend, K talks so passionately about it, and it eventually rubbed off on me, so I'll give him credit for that. When I finally paid more attention to what he was saying, I realised photography is not simply just point and shoot. Well not in manual mode anyway, which is where all the fun is. There are so many elements that make up a good picture,the control of the exposure (IOS, shutter speed and aperture), white balance, composition and so on. Clearly, I do not have enough technical expertise to go into more details. But I am really enjoying the learning process.



I also think there's no need for me to have the latest equipment (yet), this way I will have to work harder to get better results. Inspiration is everywhere. I now look at things differently and have began to notice things I've never noticed before.

No comments:

Post a Comment