Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New kid on the block

Here comes another fashion blog. Yup that's right folks, another one, believe it or not. Truth to be told, I have been inspired by so many beautiful and creative bloggers that I decided to give blogging a go myself. I am no fashionista, my sense of fashion is simple, I prefer classics over trendy and I strongly believe in "Less is more".

I have a plan for this blog, and that is to post what I find inspirational and interesting, mostly fashion and photography related. But I'll most probably get side tracked and end up posting other random things that amuses* me.
If miracle ever happens and you find one or even two of my posts interesting, please be kind to me by leaving a comment. It will surely make my day ;)

Oh and by the way I work in the financial industry. Hence the disclaimer at the bottom of this post.


*Regular things amuses me. (don't say I didn't warn you) If it disappoints you and you bash the CPU out of your computer I will not be compensating you for a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment